Acko Car Insurance: Is ACKO A Good Insurance Company?; Have you thought about the pros and cons of digitalization and cutting-edge technological advances? Well, you need to be aware of ACKO General Insurance. With just two years in the auto insurance business, ACKO already has a solid reputation and a sizable customer base. So let’s delve a bit further and learn more about the business.
A privately owned provider of general insurance in India is called Acko General Insurance. Acko entered the rat race in November 2016 with the incredibly novel idea of an online-based business. In September 2017, the business received a licence from India’s Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA).
This company offers a variety of retail goods, including insurance, two-wheeler insurance, mobile insurance, domestic in-trip insurance, and insurance. Third-party auto insurance, standalone own-damage auto insurance, and comprehensive auto insurance are all forms of auto insurance that are provided by the insurer.
Varun Dua, the CEO of Acko and the “MAN” behind the business’ phenomenal success, makes sure that all activities relating to auto insurance are carried out smoothly using a cutting-edge digital platform. The firm has raised more than $42 million from notable investors in a short amount of time—two years—including Catamaran Ventures, Accel Partners, Amazon, and SAIF Partners.
It is absolutely important to learn about its connections. ACKO General Insurance and Amazon India have teamed up to provide mobile insurance policies. On the other hand, Acko has done all possible in the area of auto insurance. You’ll be interested to know that the firm has partnered with Ola Cabs in more than 110 Indian locations to offer in-trip insurance. The business is wholly committed to a digital business strategy. Online insurance policy sales take place, and claims are handled similarly.
Acko Four Wheeler Insurance
Acko General Insurance Company believes that purchasing auto insurance is a simple and effective method to safeguard your vehicle from unanticipated hazards including accidents, theft, fire, natural disasters, and third-party liabilities. The insurance provider offers third-party car insurance plans and comprehensive car insurance policies, both of which are offered at reasonable premium prices and cover your automobile from a variety of damages and losses.Additionally, the insurer offers personal injury coverage up to Rs. 15 lakh to cover damages in the event of a fatal accident or permanent disability.
To personalise your auto insurance policy and safeguard your vehicle, Acko General Insurance provides a variety of add-on policies.When purchasing or renewing the insurance, these add-ons provide further coverage over your standard policy at an additional fee. Zero depreciation policy, key replacement cover, roadside assistance insurance, consumables cover, engine protection cover, outstation emergency cover, and others are some of the add-on policies offered by the insurer. Selecting an Acko plan can offer other benefits in addition to a variety of insurance plans and extra coverage, including cheap premium costs, paperless door-to-door claim services, and distinctive plans and discounts customised to meet the needs of the consumers.Is ACKO A Good Insurance Company?Is ACKO A Good Insurance Company?
Benefits of ACKO Car Insurance
- Pricing is a crucial factor in insurance. One is hardly aware but every car insurance product is topped with a 20%-30% commission. This certainly explains a steep hike in the price of insurance plans and premiums. Acko guarantees a considerable cut-back in premiums.
- So, not a huge fan of paperworks? Neither is Acko. Buy insurance, renew your plan or make claim, do anything and everything online without the hassles of paperworks.
- Completing a claim process could sound like a tedious affair. Well, definitely not with Acko as your car insurance partner. Just start with a call and your job is done. From picking up your vehicle, getting it fixed to dropping the same at your doorstep, the company does it all. You can sit back and relax meanwhile.
- Getting minor damages and dents fixed could cost a fortune in the long run. Acko get its done and pays out cash as an instant claim settlement for minor damages.
Return to Invoice Protection Cover
Adding a return to invoice protection cover to your comprehensive insurance plan is quite valuable if you recently purchased a car or own a fancy automobile. If you reside in a location where stealing is common, it is comparable. The extra ensures that your car’s invoice value is maintained. This sum also includes the cost of registering your vehicle and the total amount of road taxes paid.
Please Note: If the car is more than three years old, this cover is not appropriate.
Engine Protection Cover
It can be too much for a person to pay for servicing the engine. You may save a lot of money if you combine this add-on with your comprehensive coverage. It covers the cost of repairing and replacing engine components including pistons, connecting rods, and others. Water logging, lubricating oil leaks, gearbox damage, and hydrostatic lock situations can all result in damage.
Emergency Roadside Assistance
Simply bundle this add-on cover in your comprehensive car insurance policy. RSA ensures on-spot rescue in hours of need. So, what does it cover?Acko Car InsuranceAcko Car InsuranceAcko Car Insurance
- Towing service. Please note: Free towing facilities are provided upto 50kms.
- Repair of flat tyres.
- Emergency fuel delivery. If you are stranded because there’s no fuel in your vehicle, Acko helps you out with 5 litres of fuel. However, this is chargeable.
- Immediate repair works by professional technicians are guaranteed in case of mechanical and electrical breakdown.
- If an accident has left you impaired from driving, Acko send in professionals to drive you to your desired location. Please remember, such services are not chargeable for upto 50kms.
- Immediate key service. If you’ve lost your car keys or have locked yourself out, Acko arranges for a technician to repair and unlock your car. If there are spare keys left at home, the insurer sends it over. Please Note: such services are only applicable if the services are in the same city.
- Accommodation is provided if the repair works take longer than usual. In such circumstances, the insurer arranges for a nearby hotel. However, it is not payable by the insurance company.
- Cab services are ensured if your vehicle is irreparable on the spot. It is provided as an alternative mode of transport.
- Spare parts to your vehicle are delivered in events of accident. It will be shipped to your location. However, this service is chargeable.
Consumables in a car are not covered by a standard comprehensive auto insurance coverage. Choosing a consumables cover is quite beneficial in case of an accident. The Acko add-on has provisions for consumables like:Acko Car InsuranceAcko Car InsuranceAcko Car InsuranceAcko Car Insurance
Engine Oil, Oil Filters, Lubricants Grease, Radiator Coolant Nuts and bolts Washers AC gas oil Gearbox oil Power, steering oil
Is ACKO a Good Insurance Company?
Acko Insurance is a reliable and reputed organization offering car insurance policies that suit the needs of the people. Their claim-settlement ratio is more than 82.35%. Acko is a car insurance company that is helping drivers find affordable rates. We are an innovative provider and have been providing affordable rates to drivers for years now.
Here at Acko, they offer a variety of plans for drivers with different needs. We offer liability and full coverage options, and 24/7 customer service through our website and phone line. We offer a wide range of discounts to help you save money on your insurance policy. These include discounts for students, military personnel, and responsible drivers.
The content present on this website and the downloadable resources offered here are not intended to serve as, and should not be interpreted or construed as, financial advice. I am not a legal, accounting, or financial expert, and I am not representing myself as such. The information provided on this website should not be seen as a replacement for seeking financial advice from a qualified professional who has a comprehensive understanding of your individual circumstances.
We have taken measures to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on this website and the resources provided for download, aiming to deliver valuable insights. However, regardless of any contrary impression, nothing available on this website should be taken as a suggestion that you should bypass consulting a financial expert to address your specific situation. It is strongly recommended by the company that you seek guidance from a professional.
Neither the company nor any of its staff or proprietors can be held accountable for any inaccuracies or oversights on this website, nor for any negative outcomes you might experience due to your failure to obtain sound financial advice from a professional familiar with your circumstances.